If you love flowers and would like a career where you will use your creativity every day, then floristry is perfect for you. From births and birthdays to weddings and anniversaries, flowers are the perfect way to mark any occasion. Floristry is a very social career and being able to interact with the public and provide them with the exact arrangement that is right for them, and their occasion, is a real skill and one that is extremely rewarding.
- NCFE Level 1 Introduction to Floristry
- City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate in Floristry
- NCFE Level 3 Advanced Floristry
- Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma in Floristry
- City and Guilds Professional Floristry Higher Diploma Level 4
To apply, click on the course title above then click the Apply Now button.
Watch the presentations here
Won Student of the Year at Fleurex 2019
“I have been running my own florist business in Modbury for a year now. Although I don’t think I will ever stop learning in this industry.”
” It is without doubt that studying level 2 & 3 City & Guilds Floristry at Bicton College has given me the skills and confidence to open my own shop.”